People who know me describe me as charming and charismatic, kind and easy to be around. Aside from being your companion, my main purpose is for you to feel that you have gained something from our experience together. I find great joy in establishing good connections with others around me and find it very easy and delightful to increase the sense of well-being and good humour in the persons that I am interacting with.
I also seek to learn from other people as much as I can, so I would be thrilled to hear and learn from your knowledge on any given subject, may it be science, art, or just life experience.
I am well read and well spoken. I speak French, Italian, English and Romanian. I love literature, history and art. I am passionate about music, and have a wide range of eclectic tastes. I take delight in good humour, be it in books, movies or stand-up performances, as I am by nature light-hearted, fun and optimistic. Don’t let this fool you; I am also a very practical person, with my feet on the ground, always ready to fix a broken appliance or find the best route through the maze of a new city.
I meditate regularly, which has added to my focus, inner strength and respect for my own boundaries while also manifesting open-mindedness, acceptance and genuine love and care for people around me.
I enjoy physical activities, some of which include yoga, swimming and hiking and various sports.
I love to dance and have quite an aptitude for it, which enables me to pick-up almost any type of social dance right on the dance floor. I would be thrilled to be your companion at any dance class, whether beginners or advanced.
I love food, I love to explore and experiment different tastes and textures, and I am passionate about cooking for other people.
My interests include:
- Reading – some of my favourite authors are Emile Zola, Herman Hesse, Mikhail Bulgakov, Terry Pratchett, JRR Tolkien, to name a few.
- Music – I have a wide variety of musical interests, classical, jazz, funk, rock, electronic, ethnic… I take delight in sound and rhythm.
- Dancing – I love any sort of dancing and my sense of rhythm will allow me to pick up any dance with great ease.
- Sports – cycling, swimming, basketball, volleyball, table tennis.
Book me this evening and we can share any of the following experiences:
- Work functions
- Dinner dates
- Live music, shows and gigs
- Any sort of classes (dance, painting, writing, martial arts, language…)
- Interesting conversations over good food
I have a wide range of interests that I would be delighted to share with you. I am also curious and open for new inspiring experiences, so if there is anything else that you would like to do I would love to hear your suggestions.