I love good company and having real conversations; a heart to heart, as well as a good giggle. I live for sunshine and being outdoors, ideally doing yoga, cycling, walking or just sitting somewhere beautiful with a good book or setting the world to rights with a friend. Friends say I am supportive and a good listener, and I would like to give you my full attention.
I’m attracted to intelligence and kindness, traits I hope you will find in me.
My interests include:
- Yoga – I practice and teach Ashtanga yoga, gentle yoga and relaxation/meditation
- Veggie/vegan cuisine – my friends love my jerk sweet potato and plantain soup
- Cycling, along seafront, quiet country lanes or London’s canals
- Music – honestly everything from Billie Holiday to Radiohead to Public Enemy
- Books – really into Zadie Smith, love a good thriller and anything on Black history or yoga
- Wellbeing and living a healthy, ethical life
- Arts - painting, film, exhibitions
I would love to do any of these with you and look forward to your suggestions. You can book me for:
- Dinner dates
- Cinema dates
- Walks/bike rides/adventures
- Work functions