A few words to describe me: outgoing, fun, ambitious, and always looking for adventure! I am “easy going” with a real positive outlook on life; my mantra is “not to sweat the small stuff!” I have a genuine interest in people from all walks of life (I am a qualified life-coach), which means I am easy to talk to and I’m certainly easy to have a laugh with. I have a long list of hobbies and interests, so it is very rare I don’t have something in common with someone! My day job is a Finance Director for a Veterinary Practice, so I pretty much spend 8 hrs a day in spreadsheets! (Which scarily I enjoy!)
I believe life is for living and it’s the people that you surround yourself with that make it truly magical.
My interests and hobbies:
* Skydiving – I am a semi-professional formation skydiver
* Squash – brilliant way to stay fit
* Gym – absolutely necessary for my skydiving
* Golf – socially with my family
* Horse-riding – huge show jumping passion when I was younger
* Piano – I’ve been playing since I was 7 years’ old
* Formula 1, cricket, rugby – love following these sports, TV, pub or live
* Cinema – who doesn’t like a good movie with popcorn and wine!
* Wine – bit of a weak spot, but I must manage it due to training!
* Sports cars – I’m a bit of a girl petrol head
* Music – an instant pick-me-up! I also love live gigs
* Going out – dressing up for a party or dinner, also love dancing
* Outdoors – I love walking / hiking especially in places I’ve never been before
* Wildlife – growing up in South Africa I really love the bush and wild life
* Travelling – skydiving has given me the opportunity to travel all over the world
I’d be open to pretty much any type of date or activity on offer, especially if it’s something I haven’t tried before! And that’s me in a nutshell. I’d love to meet you!